Trace A Punch Duplicating Nibblers
- Easy to operate
- Cuts most materials including plastic, stainless steel, and titanium without burrs and distortion
- Makes blanks from a template without a blank die for try out
- Fills gaps between hand filing and the steel rule die
- Easily and accurately cuts 60 linear inches per minute
- Easily adjustable stripper foot
- Accepts standard punches and dies
- Eliminates sawing and filing
- Saves time over conventional cutting methods up to 95%
- Size of the blank limited only by what the operator can handle
- Easily adjustable to thickness of material
- Cuts metal of plastic without tool change
Trace-A-Punch® Duplicating Nibblers
This is the easiest, most economical way to produce low production metal and plastic profiles. Trace-A-Punch® follows your guided template to produce burr free straight and contoured outlines and holes. Simple, rugged, meehanite casting construction insures very little maintenance.
An existing part can be used as the master pattern or one can easily be made by tracing over acetate-plastic .020-1/2″ with a sharp scriber or razor knife. An office copier can be used to produce a master by copying on to Mylar-plastic and cutting with scissors. We offer the Trace-A-Punch in 3 sizes:
|Cutting Capacity Mild Steel / Plastic||1/8″ (.125″)||3/16″ (.186″)||3/16″ (.186″)|
|Cutting Capacity Stainless Steel / Exotic Metals||1/8″ (.125″)||1/8″ (.125″)||1/8″ (.125″)|
|Strokes Per Minute||1750||1200||1200|
|Motor||1-1/2hp 110V||2 hp 220V 3ph||3hp 220V 3 ph|
|Weight||130 lbs||480 lbs||480 lbs|
Give us a call today to see a demo of one of our powerful Trace-A-Punch® Duplicating nibblers and see the difference one of these tools can make in your production facility.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!